Zanzibar – Island of Spice Tour
There’s more to Zanzibar than just pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters and white sands. With a 99% Muslim population and a fusion of influences from Africa, Arabia, India and Europe, Zanzibar has a unique vibe which will permeate your soul and stay with you forever.
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastEntrance to all sites visitedLocal transportQualified and registered Muslim tour guide
Not IncludedInternal FlightsLunch
Day 1: Arrival
- Overnight in Stone Town
Day 2 - Safari Blue (B)
Day 3 - City Tour & Leisure (B)
Day 4 – Chumbe Island Tour (B)
Day 5 – Check out and Jozani Forest & Spice Tour (B&D)
Day 6 – Day at Leisure (B&D)
Day 7 – Day at Leisure (B&D)
Day 8 – Departure (B)
- Pricing for packages are as mentioned and are not negotiable
- All payments made would be in AUD
- Prices do not include, visa fees, insurance, airport taxes, gratuities, personal expenses or any other expenses not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- In order to confirm reservations, a 30% deposit payment is required at the time of making your booking. The balance of payment is due 45 days prior to the commencement date of your itinerary. Bookings made within 45 days prior to departure are subject to full prepayment at the time of confirming the reservation. If the required deposit or final payment is not received by the due date, Sojourn Tours reserves the right to withdraw services.
- The non-issuing of an invoice or non-payment of deposit will not exempt travellers from these payment terms.
- Alternate Hotels will be offered in case the original Hotel (included in the package) is not available
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative
- The sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Due to local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice
- Clients must ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country
- Timings of tours and meals are subject to last minute changes and clients will be updated during the tour
- Package inclusions are as mentioned in the itinerary
- Payment confirmation will be sent at the time of booking